Alert: SW101 will be closing down as of April 1, 2019. Read More.

lyricist

Aug 24, 2004, 02:35 PM

Hi I am a lyricist living in Jacksonville, Fl. I have enough material to make you/singer a success. Theses lyrics can put put to any musical genre, pop, ballad, r&b, even rock and country. If you have a vision and do not wish to be know only as someone who covers or performs other recording artist materials, then this is your opportunity to develope your own identity and style. I have the material, you must have the voice and the attitude.

myelyrics.

Hubert Escarpeta Joined Aug 03, 2004
  • Rank

Send PM

Sep 05, 2004, 08:10 AM

Hey can u IM me on BuBBles xOx 5 for more info. i need songs for my demo!

Katy Joined Sep 05, 2004
  • Rank

Send PM

Sep 05, 2004, 06:53 PM

you can email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

• Rank

Send PM

Oct 25, 2004, 09:08 PM

I’m a lyricist looking for a composer: 1. to put notation to my writings and 2. is willing to do a demo to shop for a publishing deal. Lyrics are strongly R&B / inspirational - think “the worlds greatest” - RKelly etc and some inspirational love-song themes. I am very patient and am looking for the right person. submit URl wherer i can listen to your previous material please. Texas. .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) - BMI

Richard Kasika Joined Jun 09, 2004
  • Rank

Send PM

Oct 26, 2004, 01:50 AM

Looking for song lyric ...what about ” mine for-ever ’ .  ha ha ha,

are you serious,,,,,,,,,,,, e-mail me. lets talk.

:  .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Arthur 2 Joined Jun 01, 2004
  • Rank

Send PM

Nov 18, 2004, 11:12 PM

whats up my name is todd i am a singer/rapper i can not write very well but i am looking for somebody that can help write the material and i can sing or rhyme to it. email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) or call me at my house at 1-309-745-1499 i am serious about this i have made my own cd but i am just to nervous to let anyone hear it. Please contact me as soon as possible.

todd harn Joined Nov 18, 2004
  • Rank

Send PM

Nov 19, 2004, 05:01 PM

hi i am new to this site, i have written a song and im getting it copyrited, wondering how to go about getting it published and to the people that can put music to it, and should it cost anything, how much, if anything, or how it all works…

Carol Lane Joined Nov 19, 2004
  • Rank

Send PM

Nov 19, 2004, 05:32 PM

Hey Carol Lane; it’s good that Copyrighting is your first step. Search the rest of this site for more infor on what to do next but i suggest you find a publisher who suits your style of music, contact them and ask if they will review your lyrics for you! Some publisherw will do the instrumentation for you or set you up with a collaborator.
Personally i don’t think you should pay anyone to put music to your writings. If they are willing to do it it’s because they belive that it’s a good song and that they can contribute to it to the level where it can generate income in royalties and will expect you to be willing to split the royalties with them at an agreed percentage. Good luck Carol!

Richard Kasika Joined Jun 09, 2004
  • Rank

Send PM

Nov 19, 2004, 08:12 PM

Thank you Richard, i have written a country song and i thank you for your help.  I hoping i can find a publisher too, ty, i am really excited about this, tryng to be patient but it’s hard. i am hoping i will get some more responses from this maybe some publishers. thanks again.

Carol Lane Joined Nov 19, 2004
  • Rank

Send PM

Nov 22, 2004, 04:11 AM

lyricist u responded hit me at my email; .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) if u got the ills i gots the thrills

todd harn Joined Nov 18, 2004
  • Rank

Send PM

Nov 23, 2004, 01:41 AM

what up ya’ll I am a song writer in Atlanta looking for a female singer with image, poise and tenacity. Holla back at me.

Arthur L. jackson Joined Nov 23, 2004
  • Rank

Send PM

Nov 23, 2004, 07:05 AM

lyricist in Jacksonville. I’m in Gainesville. Multi-instrumental. Decent with words. Have a few co-writers already.  what do ya got?  e-mail me

Spencer Garn Joined Jun 18, 2004
  • Rank

Send PM

Nov 23, 2004, 08:07 AM

let’s talk , here’s my # 347-204-0388

• Rank

Send PM