Proud New Member

Dec 04, 2004, 12:14 AM

Hi all, Im a BrandNewbie here. My name is Eric. I reside in Toronto Canada. I’m all of 43 years old and I believe it’s time for me to finally do my thing. Remember the name (I’m really not as cocky as I might sound) in the next 5 years I believe EBMartin will be synonomous within the recording industry as someone you can turn to for quality song material. I have an extensive songbook already, all yet untapped, just screaming for attention. As it is now (as I put an end to many years of procrastination) I’m just getting started and I intend to make some alliances and possibly friendship from sharing this quest with you all on these boards. Despite how I may sound (practising my confident delivery) I’m sure I have a great deal to learn, but I truly am confident about my songwriting ability and my chances for success. I look forward to discussing all matters lyrical and rythmic with you all.

“It seems we only hit what we’re aiming at, so we better aim high” HenryDavidThoreau

TaoJones Joined Dec 03, 2004
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Dec 04, 2004, 07:46 PM

“Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I’m goin to the backyard to eat some worms…”

• Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Dec 06, 2004, 10:10 PM

Good luck, man!

Patrick Crowley Joined Feb 24, 2004
  • Rank

Send PM

Dec 07, 2004, 01:43 AM

Patrick, I look forward to gaining insight from what appears to be a great service here with a great group of individuals. Thanx.
Perhaps you can help me with something.
As I said, I’m just getting started. Should I seek a publishing deal with a select group of songs,  or should I self-publish first (as in forming my own publishing Company)?

• Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM