Alert: SW101 will be closing down as of April 1, 2019. Read More.

Hey NYC, getting outta here?

Aug 10, 2004, 10:52 PM

Hey NYC people, you getting outta here during the Republican National Convention?  I personally want to be as far away from GW as possible.

macman Joined Aug 10, 2004
  • Rank

Send PM

Aug 10, 2004, 10:54 PM

I’m a NYer, thinking of getting out of here too. Or just staying home!

Billy 3 Joined Aug 10, 2004
  • Rank

Send PM

Aug 10, 2004, 10:55 PM

Are you guys really that paranoid?  I mean, we’re the most powerful country in the world.  We don’t want to show weakness and all.  I’m staying.

rockon Joined Aug 10, 2004
  • Rank

Send PM

Sep 01, 2004, 02:27 AM

I have no choice but to stay. I work in the city and drive in everyday. So far it hasnt been bad at all for me. I just know that I have no plans of going anywhere near the RNC. 

“BEAT BUSH”

Kevin Guerrero Joined Sep 01, 2004
  • Rank

Send PM

Jan 22, 2005, 10:31 PM

I live in the Canary Islands , no need to get out . :)

Alberto Martinez 2 Joined Nov 21, 2004
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Mar 31, 2019, 04:08 PM

<a >Deca Durabolin And Hair Loss</a>
When you are possessing challenging occasions paying your home owner’s premiums, you might like to speak to your professional about upping your insurance deductible. You will view a decline in your rates if you make this small alter. You can always readjust it once you have points back to normal.
http://www.3mbk.com/assets/images.php?f=1495
One crucial teeth bleaching tip is to make sure that you usually get plenty of fluids. This will likely serve as an organic method to remove extra foods and hazardous materials from the teeth, retaining them brighter. Make sure to rinse with normal water after consuming as much as you possibly can.
<a >Mesterolone A Che Serve</a>
Sunscreen lotion, sunscreen lotion, sun screen lotion. Exposure to the sun is the number one reason behind aging on the skin, and it’s a shame because it’s really easy to avoid. Slather around the sun block once you leave the bath to help it really bathe in, put even more on obvious places on your own lunch split, and then once again once you get house, because very little one half-minute break prior to getting out of your automobile to go inside. Ensure that you invigorate throughout the day, due to the fact sunscreen lotion would wear away from. (Should you decide on a sunscreen that’s yet another moisturizer, that’s another bonus!)
http://www.next-in-ict.nl/wp-content/back.php?un=448
Try and consist of a minumum of one snapshot with your blog posts. Photos can often convey an idea much better than phrases. They improve the all round reading practical experience. Select compelling pictures linked to your site content that viewers is going to be very likely to bear in mind. Utilizing images creatively will increase the odds that the viewer will revisit your site, and share your site content with other people.
<a >Winstrol 60 Tablets</a>
Set up and carefully conserve a burglar alarm system at home to get a discount on your own homeowner’s insurance. In addition the insurance policy companies look at you as significantly less threat and decline your costs, but would-be crooks will discover your system being a deterrent and choose to get somebody else to deprive.
http://www.mevada.in/.well-known/filter.php?ug=1024
An effective diet idea for individuals attempting to try to eat wholesome is just not in order to avoid the meals that you simply desire. Ingesting a chocolate club every once in awhile is just not all that awful. Consequently when you constantly deprive yourself of meals you desire, you are likely to be more unlikely to adhere together with your healthful dietary habits.
<a >Testosterone Enanthate Cycle Results</a>
Consider a great deal of inquiries before your next residence purchase. Really know what style residence greatest meets your needs. Get a good understanding how much home you could afford, too. Narrowing lower your pursuit, will position you from the proper course and help you find the house of your desires, faster.
<a >Deca Durabolin 100mg Injection Benefits</a>
When you have a problem with mice, use peppermint. Rodents detest the scent of peppermint, so basically commence developing some around the outside of your home. You may also depart recipes of peppermint oils in your cooking area and around your house. In the near future you will learn that you no longer possess a mice dilemma.

Eugenejopip Joined Oct 22, 2017
  • Rank

Send PM