Alert: SW101 will be closing down as of April 1, 2019. Read More.

That’s Just Wrong!

Jan 26, 2005, 02:29 AM

I just got back to my home in Michigan and my wife and daughter are making fun of me because I think it’s too cold! Now they wanna leave me here while they go to St. Thomas!!! They said I have to stay and work! That’s Just Wrong!!! Anyone out there agree?

Brett

bsp Joined Jan 13, 2005
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Jan 27, 2005, 01:35 AM

Well thats true Brett..but on the upside..look at it as an opportunity to write, create and work in an very peaceful and quiet enviroment for awhile…lol.

John

Big John Hoskins Joined Jan 23, 2005
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Jan 27, 2005, 04:08 AM

True and since it took 2 years royalty checks to pay for that place and they are the CEO and president I better do as I’m told!!

B

bsp Joined Jan 13, 2005
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Jan 27, 2005, 04:14 AM

HA!...I had one of those about 14 years ago…I gave her the house on lake, the truck, the Lincoln and now I am CEO….lol. (Trouble is..I have no one to boss around now…lol). BUT IT IS QUIET!!!!....LOL.

Big John Hoskins Joined Jan 23, 2005
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Mar 31, 2019, 12:06 AM

<a >Testosterone Enanthate Recipe</a>
Don’t forget the ‘social’ aspect of college. A young child results much more from school than simply academics. Make sure that your child is involved in actions which a university delivers including sports activities and tunes. This could be attained by getting together with other homeschool parents and coordinating additional curricular routines at the end of the college time or maybe the weekend break.
  <a >Proviron Split Dose</a>
As was explained in the beginning of this report, the difference between photography and great picture taking is a matter of education. When you know the proper way to go on a picture, you are more likely to receive the photographs you really want. Apply the advice with this article and you’ll be on your way to taking the pictures you always dreamed about.Taxes Techniques For Individuals Thinking of Environmentally friendly Electricity Remedies
  <a >Testosterone Propionate Alpha Pharma</a>
Should you be having a pest control issue at your home, have a look at your garbage for clues to why this really is occurring. Garbage needs to be in atmosphere tight luggage and disposed of regularly. Keep the trash exterior your home and never inside your kitchen area to lessen the likelihood of developing a insect issue.
  <a >Do Injectable Steroids Expire</a>

Dennycrent Joined Jun 10, 2018
  • Rank

Send PM