Alert: SW101 will be closing down as of April 1, 2019. Read More.

I’m sorry is this getting old?

Apr 08, 2005, 02:14 PM

Has anyone out there heard of the legendary beach worms.  You should really look out for them, they have large teeth that look like toothpaste sparkles from the deserted region of Balaria, and they are yellow and gold like the beach itself.  They are highly poisonous kinda like….......butterflies!!!  If you ever see one run for you life because they can reach a top speed of 17.  And don’t ask 17 what,  that is all you need to know.  But for tourists who have never been to a beach in thier life, be careful and wear protection (like socks or something…...sheesh what were you thinking?)  while you are wading on the beach with your peanut butter or swimming with seaturtles.  Thank you for your time.  Let me know if you have ever been bitten by a beach worm.

Please, I am begging someone get me help!!!! 

Jabin Hawkins Joined Apr 04, 2005
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 09, 2005, 08:24 AM

Yes accualy it is ....... if your going to *try* and be random then do it randomly. Try doing it every once and a while, not every day. Thats my advice.

Brandon Smith 2 Joined Apr 07, 2005
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 09, 2005, 02:12 PM

Or better yet look at the top of this page and click on About and get the definition of what this forum is all about

Roy Harris Joined Jul 31, 2004
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 11, 2005, 02:51 PM

The help thing didn’t tell me anything.

Jabin Hawkins Joined Apr 04, 2005
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM