Music Xray

Nov 02, 2011, 11:40 PM

I keep getting e-mails from music xray about opportunities, for a samll posting fee you can submit.  Has any one ever used this service? if so, is it worth the fee?  I have top quality recordings and want to submit them but I read on this site that most legitimate companies wont ask for money, can any of you offer some advice on this subject?

Thanks

John Murphey Joined Feb 11, 2010
  • Rank

Send PM

Feb 08, 2012, 11:04 PM

Sometimes you can do a little research to see how you feel about the opportunity when your done searching. That’s the only problem with the internet, sometimes they are scams. Sometimes they aren’t, but I usually make those decisions off gut instinct, research, and the amount of the fee. I know I got $100 in the bank a $50 fee would really sting with incoming bills. So research would be very important and I would use lots of patience.

If the fee wouldn’t hurt me at all, I’d check with my instinct first, then see what my gut say. If those two feelings are good, then I do little or no research. But if I smell red flags, I dig deep. Some of the most successful people in the world had lots of risk they took, but expected big gains. Find your gut feeling, and make the best decision for yourself. I hope that helps….

-R. King

R. King Joined Feb 08, 2012
  • Rank

Send PM