Alert: SW101 will be closing down as of April 1, 2019. Read More.

Spammers?

Apr 09, 2012, 01:46 AM

Thanks, Gary.  I deleted the thread that appeared in Lyrics Library but I must admit, the creative approach some of you took in responding to the Spam was very impressive, I actually hesitated to delete it!  The comments on the articles will be dealt with separately.  Thank you for being so supportive of SW101 and pointing these out to us.

SW101 Moderator 2 Joined Jun 07, 2004
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 09, 2012, 02:44 PM

Oh well :-)  I guess the fun I had with the thread will never make it to main stream advertising (but I always save a copy of whatever I write on my computer).  Thank you oh great and powerful Moderator for the slight hesitation ... the “pause” was comment enough and brought a smile to my face anyway ...

Duane Clancy Joined Dec 02, 2011
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 09, 2012, 05:45 PM

Sorry Duane! I just got tired of seeing those spams on the homepage every time I visited. Your work was definitely better than the kitchen cabinets or phone systems or whatever they were spamming.

There will always be another song to be written. Someone will write it. Why not you? http://www.garyeandrews.com

Gary E. Andrews Joined Apr 12, 2005
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 10, 2012, 05:26 PM

Thanks Gary and Mod2.

I’ve deleted all the spammy article comments you cited and did a search for more and got those as well.

Much obliged as always.

Peter Ripley Joined Feb 24, 2004
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM