Co Own FLOAT’s Masterpieces!

Oct 15, 2015, 04:16 AM

Yes, of me, the Finest Lyricist Of All Time! You want to? Even for just a particular period of time? I am giving everyone opportunities to earn that very huge honor through this auction! The higher the prize you are willing to completely correctly pay me through Western Union, the longer you can enjoy every glory you can have from them through some more help from me except of course the creative credits for them because they are mine alone forever! Notify me if you are interested then follow me if you ain’t tracking me so I can send a direct message of course only if that choice remains disabled for which your response is your bid! Let us start with the already extremely discounted 0,233,566.67 for the entire album and if you can afford only one to some, the lowest shall be 20,000, both under Philippine Pesos! This will run for only twelve dates from the time it is posted! If none passed, because I am generous, I will still be giving chances but, the very first to do so perfectly right, shall of course be granted of what he or she has paid for after I already have the payment in my physical possession! It is of course natural to be vigilant since I am a stranger but I swear, I am smart enough to know that if I ##### up, I am only going to lose so much more! If ever any trouble that has something to do with a transaction here transpires, and is beyond my control, I will inform the concerned parties the soonest I can!

“Wanna Be The Right One”

I do not have a flying car
That could always take you too far

“This Inspiring Ocean”

Sparkling romance, treasuring instantly your lights
Make you feel it’s just me, no one else who’ll bring bliss

“Let’s Talk Things Over”

A lot of times we’ve stood together the worst rain
Now you’re making me feel that I have caused you pain

“If I Am Your Sweetheart”

Just one chance to prove that if I am your sweetheart
I’m gonna make all your fears and sorrows depart

“Blessed”

How can I deny that I am very much blessed
Now that I’m bestowed by God with the very best

“Chocolate Fudge”

Your life will no longer be filled with bitterness
Cause I will overwhelm you with my tenderness

“Through Those Years”

Love the times when ever with each other we play
At night, to be your girl, that’s what I always pray

“Romantic Reverie”

He won’t be able to deny, my love is true
It’s just for him until eternity is through

“Intimate Evening”

To love you for me, is like living in the skies
You know that I mean this when you look in my eyes

“Voyage”

Girl you don’t need to be alone in this voyage
Whenever you’re afraid, I will be your courage

“Astronomical Navigation”

This astronomical navigation with you
Is the most thrilling thing that I ever will do

“Keen”

Aiming to fulfill all our filled with wonder plans
Date with you again dear, can we have one more dance?

Finest Lyricist Of All Time Joined Oct 15, 2015
  • Rank

Send PM

Oct 24, 2015, 10:22 AM

Got anything we can hear?

There will always be another song to be written. Someone will write it. Why not you? http://www.garyeandrews.com

Gary E. Andrews Joined Apr 12, 2005
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Oct 25, 2015, 08:31 PM
Gary E. Andrews - 24 October 2015 10:22 AM

Got anything we can hear?

None because I prefer to let them earn the honor of collaborating with me which I find noble as glory is shared to those worthy rather than soloed, it is just bad that the person who should have developed those let me down! By the way, if there is anyone whose post here I find irrelevant to my post, I am just going to press ignore therefore if so, please do not waste your time and effort!

Finest Lyricist Of All Time Joined Oct 15, 2015
  • Rank

Send PM