Is there a way to archive messages?

Mar 09, 2016, 04:02 AM

I really hate deleting messages because some are filled with valuable info but my mailbox is near capacity. Is there a way to archive messages?

” For every flowering thought there will be a page like a wet and mangy mongrel, and for every looping flight a tap on the wing and a reminder that wax cannot hold the feathers firm too near the sun”.
—John Steinbeck

Sylvia Samaniego Garcia Joined Sep 28, 2015
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Mar 10, 2016, 11:04 AM

Hi Sylvia,

Our web guy increased the PMs allowed in the inbox from 60 to 120. Hope that helps!

SW101 Moderator 2 Joined Jun 07, 2004
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Mar 10, 2016, 11:14 AM

Yes…that is awesome!!! Thank you sooo much.

” For every flowering thought there will be a page like a wet and mangy mongrel, and for every looping flight a tap on the wing and a reminder that wax cannot hold the feathers firm too near the sun”.
—John Steinbeck

• Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

May 04, 2016, 07:11 AM

Seokeys, you’re spamming. That puts me off on your services if I was ever interested.

There will always be another song to be written. Someone will write it. Why not you? http://www.garyeandrews.com

Gary E. Andrews Joined Apr 12, 2005
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

May 04, 2016, 08:38 AM
Gary E. Andrews - 04 May 2016 07:11 AM

Seokeys, you’re spamming. That puts me off on your services if I was ever interested.

Hey Gary…I think you meant to post this on another thread.

—John Steinbeck

• Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM