MAB “TABLES AND CHAIRS”

3 of 3

May 28, 2017, 11:44 AM

Thank you very much Larry, that is much appreciated.

Most people I came into this business with have either quit, moved away, died, or are just gone, and those that still remain, often in an effort to try and monetize what they do, go to the “dark side” in preying on dreamers, or like myself, try to pass on what they do. In some, not all cases, we monetize it to a degree, but give far more AWAY FOR FREE than anything we ever earn.
So if anything I, or anyone doing this does to help you in any way, then we have achieved our purpose.

Most of what I do, is never known about. I work with people, share information, and if I do what I do correctly, they move on to other things. most of the time, I never hear from them again. If they rise through the ranks, by being better at what they do, be it going to the top of the charts, or just better in their home areas, then I have done my job.

Thanks for taking the time to let me know. I do greatly appreciate it.

MAB

MBarne4908 Joined Jul 29, 2010
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Oct 13, 2017, 06:18 AM

I am always following your songs, and every music really that relates me and so very contemporary. Thanks and hope to see more on your new album.

Regards,
Rudolf of http://www.javateakoutdoorfurniture.com/

rudolf patz Joined Oct 13, 2017
  • Rank

Send PM

Oct 13, 2017, 09:15 AM

Thank you Rudolf,

Most of what I write are contemporary because I am writing them WITH people that is about THEIR LIVES. I try to write REALITY in every situation. The difficult part is finding the aspect of reality that makes the listener hear it and go “I never thought of it like that before.” If I can do that, I have achieved my points. Most everything you see from me are TEACHING LESSONS. I am working with people who are paying me to study the process of songwriting. So if you get something out of it besides the song and help you with your own writing, that’s what I’m shooting for. On this particular song it was the lesson about perseverance. Of continuing on, even when you get kicked down. A metaphor for life, we all encounter the struggles of life. But we have to keep going and if we love what we do, the struggles seem worth it. Can apply to pretty much any aspect of life. Regular jobs, music, going to college, whatever. That’s what I was going for when Steven Fisher and I wrote this one.

Always glad to hear from you and if you ever have any thoughts or questions, don’t hesitate to let me know.

By the way, I am not exactly an “artist” now, as I have transitioned more into teacher and mentor. While I do perform and do have CD’s that I sell at performances, that is not my primary focus. So I am not sure when or if I will have another “New Album.” But I will put songs up as I see how they relate to something going on. And my web site always has a supply of them up there as well as YOU TUBE.

Thank you for noticing.

MAB

MBarne4908 Joined Jul 29, 2010
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Oct 13, 2017, 05:35 PM

That’s beautiful teak furniture Rudolf! I love the lounger! You should make some matching low
side tables for that :)

JAPOV Joined Jul 02, 2006
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

3 of 3