432hz ?

Oct 09, 2016, 09:09 PM

Does anybody play around with 432hz with their tracks? I was just wondering read some studies on this topic people seem to disagree on this.

Southern Savage Joined Sep 22, 2016
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Oct 09, 2016, 09:16 PM

that must be for mp3…. post the article :)

PIGSWAPWHAFTCA Joined Aug 27, 2016
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Oct 09, 2016, 09:30 PM

It’s been awhile back I don’t have the articles. I’ve just read a lot of theories on it and most people are 50/50 on the situation. But several bands use to use 432hz tuning it’s supposedly the frequency at which the earth spins. Lol sorry for the rambling I know it does sound mumbo jumbo but I can tell the diff when I listen to a track tuned to 432hz. Supposedly the frequency gives off good vibes? I know I need to stay off the LSD :)

The Beatles used to play around with this tuning..

• Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Oct 09, 2016, 09:48 PM

oh no, it’s another ‘green earther’...... now they want us to tune our guitars
to the frequency of dirt…. Ha! :)

PIGSWAPWHAFTCA Joined Aug 27, 2016
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Oct 09, 2016, 10:12 PM

Haha green earther.. oh no don’t tune it to dirt I reckon it won’t play lol!

• Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Dec 07, 2016, 05:34 PM

I have tried tuning my guitar to this. It just feels off to me especially when singing with the guitar. I guess I am too used to 440.

Southern Savage - 09 October 2016 09:09 PM

Does anybody play around with 432hz with their tracks? I was just wondering read some studies on this topic people seem to disagree on this.

Bryan Jurries Joined Aug 08, 2016
  • Rank

Send PM

Feb 04, 2017, 10:01 AM

Before we disdain a planetary relativity for music let’s pause and think about it.

Some people have perfect pitch; they can accurately sound a note vocally with no hint from any material source vibrating air around them. It seems to be inherent in their body and brain.

Note intervals, half steps, whole steps, sharps and flats, are not arbitrary choices made by ancient music explorers and handed down. They are there, mathematically, vibrationally. There IS physics to music.

It’s not about the high or low of planetary vibration, but the mathematical relevance of a larger, perhaps universal vibration. I seem to recall Carl Sagan pointing out that the universe hums in Bb.

Explore it. Adjust your standard pitch awareness and work within the alternate parameters of 432hz. If it hurts you, stop. If not, it is likely to expand your consciousness, especially when/if you return to standard hz.

There will always be another song to be written. Someone will write it. Why not you? http://www.garyeandrews.com

Gary E. Andrews Joined Apr 12, 2005
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Jun 16, 2017, 12:06 PM
Gary E. Andrews - 04 February 2017 10:01 AM

Before we disdain a planetary relativity for music let’s pause and think about it.

Some people have perfect pitch; they can accurately sound a note vocally with no hint from any material source vibrating air around them. It seems to be inherent in their body and brain.

Note intervals, half steps, whole steps, sharps and flats, are not arbitrary choices made by ancient music explorers and handed down. They are there, mathematically, vibrationally. There IS physics to music.

It’s not about the high or low of planetary vibration, but the mathematical relevance of a larger, perhaps universal vibration. I seem to recall Carl Sagan pointing out that the universe hums in Bb.

Explore it. Adjust your standard pitch awareness and work within the alternate parameters of 432hz. If it hurts you, stop. If not, it is likely to expand your consciousness, especially when/if you return to standard hz.

Yup. String theory, the unified theory of EVERYTHING.

My introduction to music was via a babysitter. I was 8 or so, maybe younger. She brought her 8 tracks and played Last Train to Clarksville and something about that jangling, descending run hooked my little brain. Next time over, she played Black Sabbath, Masters of Reality, and I was REALLY hooked. The distortion of the guitars and the bass, man.

What I do NOT understand is people who don’t feel it when someone strums a guitar, acoustic or otherwise.

Larry Gude Joined May 23, 2017
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM