Thirty Five Innocent Souls

Nov 21, 2016, 10:25 PM

Hello My Many Friends,

Today in Chattanooga TN the lives of thirty five innocent souls were forever changed.  They had just left Woodmore Elementary School on the school bus which all had ridden each day, to and from school, and most all were probably excited about the up coming Thanksgiving break in just one more day.  For reasons yet to be determined, less than one mile from the school, the bus left the roadway, struck a utility pole, struck a tree, nearly slicing the bus in half, and then struck a house, thirty five innocent souls on board, ages five through ten.  Twenty three were taken to T.C.Thompson Childrens Hospital at Erlanger, some were spared serious injury, and at least six did not survive, thirty five innocent souls forever changed in the blink of an eye.  I know not one of them, I don’t live in Chattanooga, though not far from it.  I know none of the families, yet I grieve for each of those thirty five innocent souls.  If you believe in prayer, please pray for those who survived, and for those who did not survive, please pray for their families.  If you do not believe in prayer, please keep those thirty five innocent souls and their families close to your heart this Thanksgiving holiday.  Today, thirty five innocent souls were forever changed.

Speak soon,

Ron

Music is an international language, say it with a song.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Deacon Joined Aug 30, 2009
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Nov 21, 2016, 10:35 PM

This sort of thing should simply never happen to children…......

JAPOV Joined Jul 02, 2006
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Nov 23, 2016, 05:57 PM

Horrible. I have been following it on the news.

Gavin Sinclair Joined Dec 02, 2014
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM