Singer here and I need help!

Apr 26, 2017, 03:11 PM

Hello. If you are actually reading this then thank you for taking the time for me. I’m CTmusic and I produce and hopefully write music. I need songwriters to give me a song that they created to give to me so I can start this very long carrer. Thank you.

Colin Thomson Joined Apr 26, 2017
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 26, 2017, 05:22 PM

Hello Colin,

Good to have you here, welcome to SW101.  I am pretty sure you will be able to find someone to work with, many here are willing to help.  In the mean time let us know what kind for songs you are interested in, rock, hip hop, country…?  I would suggest visiting the Lyrics Library and Tune Topics as well as Collaborate, to get an idea of what some of the members may have to offer.  If you see anything that interests you, post a reply on their thread, or send them a pm (private message).  Visit the Business Side, there is a wealth of information at your fingertips there to take advantage of.. Feel free to ask question or offer advice, good luck and best wishes,

Speak soon,

Ron

[ Edited: 26 April 2017 05:26 PM by Deacon]

Music is an international language, say it with a song.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Deacon Joined Aug 30, 2009
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 27, 2017, 02:06 PM

Ron has a pretty good suggestion there. YOU need to look for people who fit what YOU are looking for. Too many people come to things and want people to bring a lot of things to them. The fact is that when you are the one looking, you first have to seek out other people. Show an interest in others, and they will hopefully show an interest in you.

Good luck,

MAB

MBarne4908 Joined Jul 29, 2010
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 27, 2017, 05:45 PM

Welcome, Colin, to the campus of Songwriter101.

There will always be another song to be written. Someone will write it. Why not you? http://www.garyeandrews.com

Gary E. Andrews Joined Apr 12, 2005
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM