[ Edited: 23 May 2017 07:16 PM by sandor nevery]

sandor nevery Joined Jun 08, 2014
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

May 23, 2017, 03:09 PM

Sandor, although your post is very good and has real potential, it can be very difficult getting people to respond to a post here at SW101. As someone who has been here for some time and has inside knowledge and connections, I am willing, for a fee of $15, to private message some people I know here promoting your post and asking them to respond.

The premium package at $35 represents our best value. For this one-time low cost, I will copy and paste random snippets of one or more of MAB’s posts and make it look like he is responding.

If you are serious about making it here at SW101, you will want to invest in the the deluxe “Gary Andrews”  package. Not only does it get you a response that looks like it came from Gary (your post will be analyzed line by line with helpful suggestions for alternative phrasing), but it comes with a guarantee that Old Dog will not respond. Price on request.

Gavin Sinclair Joined Dec 02, 2014
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

May 23, 2017, 03:27 PM

[ Edited: 23 May 2017 07:17 PM by sandor nevery]

sandor nevery Joined Jun 08, 2014
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

May 23, 2017, 11:15 PM

Uh, Gavin. I’d like to see that price list.

There will always be another song to be written. Someone will write it. Why not you? http://www.garyeandrews.com

Gary E. Andrews Joined Apr 12, 2005
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

May 24, 2017, 09:54 AM

Hmmm….

I believe I will have to go with Gav on this one, although I think he might be trying to “Big League” you Sandor.  You know it is always good to read the “fine print” on any offer before proceeding, you could end up in a mell of a hess, while someone else reaps your profit.  ( not saying Gav is unscrupulous, but sometimes he says things he doesn’t mean when he’s been drinking )  Good luck and best wishes,

Speak soon,

Ron

Music is an international language, say it with a song.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Deacon Joined Aug 30, 2009
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

May 24, 2017, 12:54 PM

What is this? The top post was erased. What am I missing?

Marc-Alan Barnette Joined Jul 29, 2010
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

May 24, 2017, 01:06 PM

I think the placement is a little off…......

JAPOV Joined Jul 02, 2006
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM