Digital Daze (a pissed-off song by an old codger—-me—-about the modern world)...

3 of 3

Jul 17, 2017, 03:42 PM
JAPOV - 17 July 2017 03:27 PM

I’m really trying hard to get John to pull back a bit on that whole “METAL VIBE” he’s got
going on. Don’t get me wrong, he’s great at it!! But until the next Layne Staley comes
around and joins us here at the 101…........... perhaps John could have a little fun
just jamming with US :)

Never heard of Layne Staley either.

Like George Bush, Sr., I’m ‘out of the loop’.

AND I hate broccoli…

‘Charlie Christian got me in a world of trouble’—-me

joel fass Joined Jun 03, 2017
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Jul 17, 2017, 03:51 PM

Well, I’m not going to just blatantly rip you and Gary off lol!! I’d like the next verse to be about “Live
music vs Youtube” or some such thing. And I don’t know if you noticed, but I’m still writing to the
WYAU format…....

JAPOV Joined Jul 02, 2006
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Jul 17, 2017, 04:43 PM
JAPOV - 17 July 2017 03:51 PM

Well, I’m not going to just blatantly rip you and Gary off lol!! I’d like the next verse to be about “Live
music vs Youtube” or some such thing. And I don’t know if you noticed, but I’m still writing to the
WYAU format…....

Dunno what’s a WYAU. Assume I know nothing technical and we’re cool.

Why not write about what rip-off, exploitive $%%^s youtube, and all the rest of them are? I’D buy it.

BTW: Couldn’t find All or Nothing—-but I know All or Nothing At All. Does that help?...

‘Charlie Christian got me in a world of trouble’—-me

joel fass Joined Jun 03, 2017
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Jul 17, 2017, 05:38 PM

LOL, “Wake Your A$$ Up” format.
“Liveexploitive $%%^s” ? Explain, we’ll work it in :)
I just posted a rough of “All Or Nothing” in tune topics. Have a listen, maybe you can take it in a
jazz direction :)

JAPOV Joined Jul 02, 2006
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

3 of 3