Randy Hollobaugh Music and vocals

carroll kiphen Joined Feb 22, 2016
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Jul 29, 2017, 07:30 PM

Nice one Carroll. How did Randy record this? It’s all so…... “perfect”! :)

JAPOV Joined Jul 02, 2006
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Jul 30, 2017, 12:51 PM

Really nice old-style pop song. Clever lyrics, catchy tune.

“It started out as a hit-and-run
But I couldn’t leave the scene
There was evidence of love….”

Great stuff!

Gavin Sinclair Joined Dec 02, 2014
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Jul 30, 2017, 06:35 PM

I think it’s like the third song i had put to music about 6 or seven years ago. randy recorded it in his home studio. We actually had a publisher’s contract on it but it never went anywhere.Randy has recently been playing in a band opening for the likes of Lou Graham. Believe it’s an 80’s cover band.

• Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Jul 30, 2017, 06:39 PM

I spent the last few days writing 10 songs about a young girl and her struggle to find a place for herself in the world. It’s meant to be a concept album. Hope to find someone to help me sort out the flaws in it. put music to it and find a female vocalist. Lots of luck! lol

• Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Aug 02, 2017, 11:41 AM

Has a late ‘70’s feel…and that’s a great thing in my book. Nice job!
Tony P

Tony Pistilli Joined Apr 13, 2017
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Aug 02, 2017, 04:53 PM

Thanks Appreciate the feedback!

• Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Aug 04, 2017, 08:31 PM
carroll kiphen - 30 July 2017 06:39 PM

I spent the last few days writing 10 songs about a young girl and her struggle to find a place for herself in the world. It’s meant to be a concept album. Hope to find someone to help me sort out the flaws in it. put music to it and find a female vocalist. Lots of luck! lol

Wow, nice work. Writing 10 songs in a few days sounds like an act of inspiration, and the idea of a concept album sounds pretty solid. Whenever you’re ready to put music to it and find a suitable female vocalist, feel free to check out Tunedly. It’s a community of vetted session musicians, singers, and engineers, plus there are a number of other perks that you might find useful.

Mylène Besançon, Co-founder @ Tunedly

Tunedly connects music creators with the world’s best session musicians to make professional-sounding music online, while making it easier to get heard.

I could go on and on, but it would probably be best if you head over to https://tunedly.com to see what it’s all about.

I’m also a contributing writer on Thrive Global, you can follow me here: https://journal.thriveglobal.com/@mylenebesancon

Mylène Besançon Joined Jun 28, 2015
  • Rank

Send PM