Melodyne now included in Mixcraft

2 of 2

Aug 28, 2017, 09:58 AM
Gavin Sinclair - 17 August 2017 10:46 AM

Good idea, Robert. I mostly end up singing my own stuff because Adele says she’s busy. This would be a good way to be able to listen to a line of harmony before attempting to sing it, which is something I’ve never done.

[ Edited: 28 August 2017 11:23 AM by Tony Pistilli]

Tony Pistilli Joined Apr 13, 2017
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Aug 28, 2017, 10:12 AM

Thanks for the info Tony. Mixcraft Pro Studio 8 hasn’t gone on sale yet, so I may just have to do the unthinkable and pay the regular price.

Gavin Sinclair Joined Dec 02, 2014
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Aug 28, 2017, 11:23 AM
Gavin Sinclair - 28 August 2017 10:12 AM

Thanks for the info Tony. Mixcraft Pro Studio 8 hasn’t gone on sale yet, so I may just have to do the unthinkable and pay the regular price.

I have Mixcraft 8 upgraded from Mixcraft Pro Studio 7…you mean there’s another upgrade? I hope I don’t get gouged…

• Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Aug 28, 2017, 11:23 AM
Gavin Sinclair - 28 August 2017 10:12 AM

I haven’t thought about using it that way….very cool idea. I will have to try it.

• Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Aug 29, 2017, 09:51 PM

Haha…something weird is going on when I hit quote with a response…it’s quoting the wrong post…probably operator error.

• Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Sep 01, 2017, 10:58 AM

I finally got the email with the sale, allowing me to upgrade from Mixcraft 7 to Mixcraft Pro Studio 8 for $49. The sale continues until Monday at midnight. I don’t know if there is any equivalent sale for new users, but the upgrade seems like good value in my case, just to get the integrated Melodyne and the Izotope Mastering Essentials, which I think might offer a little more flexibility than the Izotope Ozone Elements I already snapped up when it was on sale. That flexibility might be wasted on me, of course :)

Another plus - having Ozone has allowed me to cancel my LANDR subscription.

Gavin Sinclair Joined Dec 02, 2014
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Sep 01, 2017, 11:26 AM
Gavin Sinclair - 01 September 2017 10:58 AM

I finally got the email with the sale, allowing me to upgrade from Mixcraft 7 to Mixcraft Pro Studio 8 for $49. The sale continues until Monday at midnight. I don’t know if there is any equivalent sale for new users, but the upgrade seems like good value in my case, just to get the integrated Melodyne and the Izotope Mastering Essentials, which I think might offer a little more flexibility than the Izotope Ozone Elements I already snapped up when it was on sale. That flexibility might be wasted on me, of course :)

Another plus - having Ozone has allowed me to cancel my LANDR subscription.

I upgraded for the same price a little while ago. It is well worth it! The melodyne itself is worth it. The Izotope Mastering Essentials is great! Enjoy it. FYI if someone has ASCAP membership LANDR is free.

• Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

2 of 2