Hello from Madrid & Curious Plugin Question

Aug 06, 2017, 01:59 PM

Hi everyone, I’m a founder & producer from an electronic-based samplepack label, covering genres like Techno, Progressive, House, Trap,  Dubstep, Future Bass (the trending electronic style you here in the radio). Hahaha and yes they do sound different. I focus more in the educational part, and besides selling samplepack, the main thing is I release full radio-ready track projects, the same in Ableton, Logic X, FL Studio, and Bitwig.

Anyway, I joined, because I like the post in the forum, and is good to run away from my comfort zone and just relax my brain from the electronic nonsense. Probably as you know, electronic is all based in plugins and synths, no actual analog recording in a studio (except for vocals or weird foley metal hits for techno). I was wondering how much digital is in your productions, if you use any physical recording plugins, synths, or use any samplepack at all?

Give me a percentage from how much you depend on each, in my case is:
recorded/analog -> 10/90 <- synths/plugins/samplepacks
Cheers,

Lucas

Lucas Mengual Joined Jul 16, 2017
  • Rank

Send PM

Aug 16, 2017, 09:33 AM

Welcome, Lucas Mengual, to the campus of Songwriter101. You might try posting your question in the Tech Talk forum. I know there are some people here with recording capabilities and experience who might like to talk about it.

There will always be another song to be written. Someone will write it. Why not you? http://www.garyeandrews.com

Gary E. Andrews Joined Apr 12, 2005
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM