Looking to collaborate with Lyricist and composer

Oct 29, 2017, 08:04 PM

Hi, my name is Sarit and I’m 31 years old from Israel. I try to write songs in English but it’s not always come easy, I have some ideas.. (I write in Hebrew too)
I’d love to collaborate with somebody who is well matured (Not wanting childish stuff sorry).. and loves pop and country music.. and that knows how to compose too :)
thanks

sarit keren Joined Oct 29, 2017
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Oct 29, 2017, 09:33 PM

Hello Sarit,

Welcome to SW101, good to have you here.  You will find many talented people here willing to help.  You can post some of your works in the Lyrics Library, if you have songs with lyrics and music, you can post links to those in Tune Topics.  You may get more responses to your arrival here by posting your bio in Introductions.  Take some time to read posts in the Forums and get to know other writers and their styles.  Best wishes,

Speak soon

Music is an international language, say it with a song.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Deacon Joined Aug 30, 2009
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Oct 29, 2017, 09:47 PM
Deacon - 29 October 2017 09:33 PM

Hello Sarit,

Welcome to SW101, good to have you here.  You will find many talented people here willing to help.  You can post some of your works in the Lyrics Library, if you have songs with lyrics and music, you can post links to those in Tune Topics.  You may get more responses to your arrival here by posting your bio in Introductions.  Take some time to read posts in the Forums and get to know other writers and their styles.  Best wishes,

Speak soon

Hi Deacon thanks so much for welcoming, I don’t have complete lyrics yet.. but I will do what you suggested :) good luck to all

sarit keren Joined Oct 29, 2017
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM