Hello from Jamaica

Oct 30, 2017, 10:40 PM

Hello everyone,

Susie here from the place they call the land of wood and water. I am in my 20s and writing songs/singing ever since I was a little girl growing up in Jamaica. Back then it was just a hobby.

Having decided to get more serious about my music five years ago, I’ve recently gone from just writing and singing for my friends to actually recording my first demo.

I realize that there is a lot to learn from fellow songwriters, so I’ve joined this forum to hear from other creative souls like myself, as well as to share ideas and hear about the experiences of others. I have a few sayings that I live by but the one I find myself using the most (even though it’s a bit cliche) is “The sky’s the limit.”

Hoping that I’ll love it here.

Susie Castillo Joined Oct 30, 2017
  • Rank

Send PM

Oct 30, 2017, 10:57 PM

Hello Susie,

Welcome to SW101, good to have you here.  There are many talented people here willing to help and listen.  We look forward to seeing you in the Forums, good luck and best wishes.

Speak soon

Music is an international language, say it with a song.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Deacon Joined Aug 30, 2009
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Oct 30, 2017, 11:53 PM

Ahhh, we can so use some of that “island beat” now! Welcome Susie :)

JAPOV Joined Jul 02, 2006
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Oct 31, 2017, 10:48 PM

Welcome, Susie Castillo, to the campus of Songwriter101.

There will always be another song to be written. Someone will write it. Why not you? http://www.garyeandrews.com

Gary E. Andrews Joined Apr 12, 2005
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Nov 07, 2017, 09:24 PM

Hey everyone, I really appreciate the warm welcome :)

I’ve been checking out different forums and looking at how others interact to really get a feel of how to make the most of SW101, so I’ll be letting my voice be heard more often as time goes by.

Susie Castillo Joined Oct 30, 2017
  • Rank

Send PM