LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS FLUID ON THE KEYS

Nov 27, 2017, 10:31 PM

I’m a singer and lyricist. Hoping to come across someone that’s comfortable enough on the keyboards. I can’t play but I can provide solid lyrics. Some may agree some not but I really think that ballads are the optimal style of today. Adele’s success is evidence there’s a market for well written melodic ballads. If this sounds at all like you give me a brief reply and I will swiftly respond. Thanks.
PS. You don’t have to be a virtuoso pianist. I think the right songs will naturally come from the right chords

[ Edited: 06 December 2017 01:53 PM by B chavez]

B chavez Joined Nov 27, 2017
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Dec 18, 2017, 10:43 PM
B chavez - 27 November 2017 10:31 PM

I’m a singer and lyricist. Hoping to come across someone that’s comfortable enough on the keyboards. I can’t play but I can provide solid lyrics. Some may agree some not but I really think that ballads are the optimal style of today. Adele’s success is evidence there’s a market for well written melodic ballads. If this sounds at all like you give me a brief reply and I will swiftly respond. Thanks.
PS. You don’t have to be a virtuoso pianist. I think the right songs will naturally come from the right chords

Hey, I’m a “producer”, I can make some beats for you and you can help me with my lyrics once english is not my first language.

E-mail?

Wellington Duarte Joined Dec 18, 2017
  • Rank

Send PM

Dec 19, 2017, 09:43 AM

Now that’s what I’m talkin about, I love it when members work together to help one and other, KUDOS to you guys, nothing but good can come out of team work.  Good luck and best wishes,

Speak soon

Music is an international language, say it with a song.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Deacon Joined Aug 30, 2009
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM