Sweet Nola

Dec 08, 2017, 11:46 PM

Here is a collaboration I just completed . I learned a lot from feed back and recommendations. I hope to improve with every song.
Here is the link. Thanks for listening.

https://soundcloud.com/user-576740286

” I’m just a guy with a Guitar”
      BC Caster

BCCaster Joined Aug 29, 2017
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Dec 30, 2017, 08:35 PM

Very nice song! I can hear some background hiss in a few sections that sticks out because it will end abruptly causing it to be more noticeable. Do you have noise reduction in your DAW? I would also try to widen the guitar more. It sounds right down the middle along with the vocals.

But then again, I have been accused of having my guitars too wide. Lol. So tale that for what it’s worth.

John Evans Joined Oct 01, 2016
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Jan 01, 2018, 11:12 AM

Nice sound, especially the chorus. The melody there is really sweet.

Aaron’s diction could be a little clearer. I had some difficulty making out the words at some points, especially in the first verse.

Gavin Sinclair Joined Dec 02, 2014
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Jan 02, 2018, 10:04 PM

Gavin And John

Thanks for the fee back. I have picked up a few pointers and methods that I will apply to the next song. I will most probably change to a different DAW. I have a better knowledge , now of the guitar sound and recording methods. I have picked up some good info on these forums concerning this. Clarity, variation and techniques will hopefully improve on the next project.
Thanks again, I appreciate the feedback.

” I’m just a guy with a Guitar”
      BC Caster

BCCaster Joined Aug 29, 2017
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM