Hello from Brazil

Dec 18, 2017, 10:49 PM

Hey there!
I’m Wellington from Rio de Janeiro.
First time in this forum…

I’m starting to produce and write songs in english and I’m looking for someone that could help me.

Good to mett you all! :)

Wellington Duarte Joined Dec 18, 2017
  • Rank

Send PM

Dec 19, 2017, 05:59 AM

Hello Wellington. I’m Jenny from New Zealand. Welcome to the Forum. We all like to help people out here where we can. If you post some lyric ideas in the Lyric library (no need for them to be complete lyrics) then I’m sure someone there will be happy to help you develop your ideas. Look forward to seeing some of your work.

Jen

https://soundcloud.com/jennystokes-nz
http://www.evansandstokes.com

“One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain”
- Bob Marley

Jenny Stokes Joined Sep 24, 2015
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Dec 19, 2017, 08:10 AM
Jenny Stokes - 19 December 2017 05:59 AM

Hello Wellington. I’m Jenny from New Zealand. Welcome to the Forum. We all like to help people out here where we can. If you post some lyric ideas in the Lyric library (no need for them to be complete lyrics) then I’m sure someone there will be happy to help you develop your ideas. Look forward to seeing some of your work.

Jen

Oh, Jen! That’s awesome! Thanks! :)

• Rank

Send PM

Dec 19, 2017, 09:55 AM

Hello Wellington,

Welcome to SW101, good to have you here.  Looking forward to seeing you in the Forums, don’t be shy, jump right in and enjoy.  Best wishes,

Speak soon

Music is an international language, say it with a song.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Deacon Joined Aug 30, 2009
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Dec 19, 2017, 12:00 PM

Welcome, Wellington. Jen is right - post something in the Lyric Library section or, if there’s music too, Tune Topics.

Also, be prepared to join in the discussion about other people’s work. A lot of people join here just to post their own stuff, hoping to be told how brilliant they are :) They never bother to comment on anyone else’s songs or lyrics. Enter into the spirit of the forum and you will probably get more feedback, enjoy yourself more and maybe open the door to collaborating with others.

Gavin Sinclair Joined Dec 02, 2014
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Dec 24, 2017, 03:14 PM
Gavin Sinclair - 19 December 2017 12:00 PM

Welcome, Wellington. Jen is right - post something in the Lyric Library section or, if there’s music too, Tune Topics.

Also, be prepared to join in the discussion about other people’s work. A lot of people join here just to post their own stuff, hoping to be told how brilliant they are :) They never bother to comment on anyone else’s songs or lyrics. Enter into the spirit of the forum and you will probably get more feedback, enjoy yourself more and maybe open the door to collaborating with others.

Sure!!!
Thanks a lot.
I will participate

• Rank

Send PM