Never Alone - Evans and Serrano

Dec 30, 2017, 10:34 PM

Hi everyone. Just finished a collab with Justin Serrano and we are looking for some candid feedback on basically everything. Music, lyrics, vocals, and especially the mix. Thanks in advance for listening and for taking the time to comment.

Never Alone

https://soundcloud.com/user-930202776/never-alone-evans-and-serrano

Music: John Evans
Lyrics & Vocals: Justin Serrano

John Evans Joined Oct 01, 2016
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Dec 31, 2017, 05:10 AM

Lol, now you’re gonna’ have to brighten up your mix John! Actually I think you n Justin
are gonna’ have to meet in the middle…... Your music mix is nice n even but a bit dark
as usual, Justin’s vox is so bright it has that AM radio effect. Good start to something
here though, great voice Justin! :)

JAPOV Joined Jul 02, 2006
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Dec 31, 2017, 11:40 AM

Nice. I agree with Tony. Also, I would bring the volume on Justin up just a little.

Gavin Sinclair Joined Dec 02, 2014
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Jan 01, 2018, 01:01 AM

Thanks guys. Trying to develop a sound here so the feedback is very valuable to us.

John Evans Joined Oct 01, 2016
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Jan 06, 2018, 07:15 PM

Interesting collab. I liked it. It kinda gave me the ” Steel Dragon” vibe. Soundtrack from Rock Star. Of course I liked the application of the guitars. Vocals are great.

” I’m just a guy with a Guitar”
      BC Caster

BCCaster Joined Aug 29, 2017
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Jan 09, 2018, 06:36 AM

Hi I like this very much reminded me of Gun’s and Roses and from a listeners view I would like to hear the classic soft start a bit of piano and some violins ect then really rock out come back gentle then rock out and then finish with a soft vocal and a piano.

Mark Smith Joined Jan 08, 2018
  • Rank

Send PM