New here but not to songwriting

Jan 11, 2018, 03:19 PM

Hello All,
I’m from Minnesota, Prince’s home state. I’m a singer/lyricist mostly of christian songs, but a few other songs mixed in as well.  Ideas just come and I write them out, sometimes I get a dance song, a holiday song, a country or a hard rock song.  But many of my songs fall into the Christian genre.  I’d really like to find someone whose great with music side to collaborate with.  I’d love to become a professional songwriter working on copywriting about 75 lyric sheets right now.  Went through a phase of just writing and came up with tons of ideas.  Had 130 at one point but combined some and tossed a few for being too dark not a style I wanted to be associated with. I’ve been songwriting for about 6 years, started trying when I was 7 but really got into it 6 years ago.

Korina Hackert Joined Jan 11, 2018
  • Rank

Send PM

Jan 11, 2018, 04:58 PM

Your not alone here Corina, welcome! :)  Don’t be shy, go ahead and post something in the
lyrics library! If you can sing there’s many here who will gladly help you out :)

JAPOV Joined Jul 02, 2006
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Jan 11, 2018, 09:37 PM

I can sing. I’m a soprano.

• Rank

Send PM

Jan 12, 2018, 08:43 AM

Awesome! How are you set up for recording?

• Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Jan 12, 2018, 11:13 AM

I’m not yet. Got a Mic and a synthesizer for Chrristmas having trouble Setting it up. Plan to work on that more today.

• Rank

Send PM

Jan 12, 2018, 11:56 AM

Very Nice!! :) What kind of keyboard? If it’s a Korg Kross I may be able to help…...

• Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM