Baby I Need You

Apr 01, 2018, 03:59 PM

Verse 1
The first time. I saw you sing with all your heart. And now my heart. Is still with me. And love to me. Is what i am asking for. I want to tell you. That i can’t ignore the feelings in side. Your engaged to her. I know you love her. And i don’t know what to do. I am going through some   hard
things going on. So that is why i am singing this song. And I want to get along with men. I don’t know how to be in love. There’s a lot of men of
loving other girls. I wish one would be in love with me. And they will never leave me. I am scared I will be alone. I am thirty three and live on my own. I wish i was not sad. Its not because of you. I had people hurt me. And cussed out me. Its like i wish i was in Nashville. Writing songs.
People would love me and be strong to not leave me. What love should be.
Chorus
Baby I need you. Baby I want to tell you good night. I will be alright. Baby I need you. Because I want to stay your friend. Your more then welcome in my life. I won’t be your wife. Baby i need you. I want you too be alright. I don’t want to stay out of your life. Baby i need you.
I want too tell you what i am going through. And i want you too help me. Baby i need you. And that i wish you two the best. Baby i need
you. And i am going too think about you. No matter what you do. Baby I need you.
Verse 2
I dreamed about going to Nashville. Having my own dream. Writing songs for other singers. True country music singers. And not being afraid of chasing my dream. I look at Rascal Flats. And Brett young and that. They sing really good. I would not mind singing songs about my own life. I love my friends family and that.  I would do any thing to meet my favorite singers. They make a lot of money. I call them my friends. They are so special to me. Their songs meant so much too me.
Chorus
Baby I need you. Baby I want to tell you good night. I will be alright. Baby I need you. Because i want to stay your friend. Your more then welcome in my life. I won’t be your wife. Baby I need you. I want you too be alright. I don’t want to stay out of your life.  Baby i need you
I want to tell you what i am going through. And i want you to help me. Baby I need you. And that i wish you too the best. Baby i need you
And i am going too think about you. No matter what you do. Baby i need you.
Song Written by Michelle Marie Strebe

Michelle Marie Strebe Joined Apr 01, 2018
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 01, 2018, 07:23 PM

Hi Michelle. Welcome!

You will get more response if you post lyrics in the “Lyrics Library” section. Before you do that though, I think maybe you should take another look at this and make it more like a song. Songs have structure - meter, rhyme schemes, etc. This doesn’t seem to have any of that. The best lyrics have a rhythmic feel to them that invites a melody.

You could start by separating it into lines on the page, so that it doesn’t read like prose.

I also think you might be trying to pack too much into the song. There is the need for your “baby” but also the whole wanting to go to Nashville and meet stars thing. They don’t seem to belong together in the same song.

Gavin Sinclair Joined Dec 02, 2014
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM