Howdy Y’all From Colorado!

Apr 09, 2018, 01:28 AM

Hi, I’m Josh.  I’m a big country music fan, and I recently wrote a song that y’all should go check out [http://www.songwriter101.com/forums/viewthread/95779/].  It is my first time writing a song, I know it’s not long and it’s a work in progress, and I really want your suggestions. 

I have always loved country music, was practically raised on the stuff, and I want to start writing, and may try to learn to play guitar over the summer.  I like real country, not hat “Body Like a Backroad” pop stuff.  It’s a perversion of country music and should be put to death.  Other than country, I can tolerate some Bon Jovi songs, and that’s about it.  My favorite song is either “Young to See” by Charlie Worsham, “Texas was You” by Tim McGraw, or “Wagon Wheel” by Darius Rucker.  My favorite artists along with the ones previously mentioned are Brantley Gilbert, and that’s it.

Hoping to learn a lot, and I’m glad to be here.  Again, please check over my song “Veteran’s Post” and leave your suggestions!  Thanks y’all, and God Bless America!

Image Attachments
colorado country.jpg

God Bless America
———————————-
God Bless Country
———————————-
God Bless the USMC

Joshua Sulentic Joined Apr 08, 2018
  • Rank

Send PM