***JAPOV/Stand***

1 of 2

Apr 20, 2018, 01:53 AM

WOOOHOOOOO! I’m WORLD WIDE now baby!

Spotify:

https://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30949117/open.spotify.com?p=eyJzIjoiaWhiNlZDZWpHellsUW9iN1JYTGNCVFdvQzlzIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDk0OTExNyxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL29wZW4uc3BvdGlmeS5jb21cXFwvYWxidW1cXFwvM2gzMks0c3dBeHBwVnluSXhDc0NJWFwiLFwiaWRcIjpcImFiMjA4YTI3ODJhNjQ2YTVhMmVmOTJjMTZhM2M3N2Y4XCIsXCJ1cmxfaWRzXCI6W1wiYWY5NzQ2OTA0NjFiYTdkODJiY2Y5OGY2OTJjMDJjNzBhZTY1Y2QwOVwiXX0ifQ

YouTube:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwii9rLllNHaAhVJ6YMKHaZlCMgQFgg8MAQ&url=https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLriRipM_2dxfcplQS51yXDOMsfVW7FkcO&usg=AOvVaw0GuberGxWzkkpPTVIb5BsD

I know most of you have heard all of this before so…... if it helps…....., just imagine me doing it all again NAKED!

Special thanks to:
-MAB, My greatest source of motivation!
-Gavin, For just being his hilariously contrary self!
-SW101, And everyone here for just being so cool!

OK…... Gonna’ go have a good cry now :)

[ Edited: 24 April 2018 10:43 AM by JAPOV]

JAPOV Joined Jul 02, 2006
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 20, 2018, 08:31 AM

Hey Tony. Congratulations!! Following you on Spotify now bro.

John Evans Joined Oct 01, 2016
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 20, 2018, 08:36 AM

Don’t forget to setup your ‘Spotify for Artists’ profile. Once you do that you can then ad images and info to your artist profile page so on Spotify when someone clicks ‘ABOUT’ then all of your info comes up. It also gives you access to some neat statistics.

• Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 20, 2018, 08:55 AM

Yay, Tony! Listening now, and you’re sounding good! Love the album cover too.

How did you find the process with Amuse?

I’ll add you to the Songwriter 101 Spotify playlist.

Gavin Sinclair Joined Dec 02, 2014
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 20, 2018, 09:32 AM

Where have you been hiding “Let It Happen”? My favorite track.

I just pushed the album on the Mysterious Beings Facebook page, so expect a huge bump in your audience if both of the folks who ever read the page click on the link :)

I see that John and Jenny did the same thing. That might reach more people.

Contrary? Me?

• Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 20, 2018, 09:56 AM

Yep. Facebooked and Tweeted.

• Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 20, 2018, 01:45 PM

Yep, you guys are awesome!!! :)

Well, let’s see….. The amuse app is actually pretty cool. If you bluetooth your music to your phone then all you have to do is press a button and “P00F” You’re a rockstar! I just wish there was more you could say about each song, special thanx n such, at their end since that’s where the album originates….... But we can’t have it all for free, right lol. I’m still getting the hang of spotify, but so far I’m pretty impressed. I really didn’t expect them to have such an extensive library of my favorite oldies but they haven’t failed me yet! I may just have to go ahead and pay to remove the commercials! I’m not sure I want to delve back into Facebook or not…... Things got a little weird, and really did PMO, back during the Christian baker case….. But I may re-consider lol. In the meantime, I think I’ll be happy just to know that somewhere in the world somebody clicks on me by accident now n then :)

• Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 20, 2018, 03:26 PM

It’s not really possible for Amuse or any other distributor to let you say anything more about each song since they don’t determine the content displayed by the streaming service (Spotify, etc.) I think it’s likely that they will let you provide something like the old album liner notes in the future. In fact, I think they’re already doing this for the big guys, but I’m not sure.

• Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 20, 2018, 10:01 PM

Wahoo! Look at you go. Congrats Tony. I don’t have access to Spotify but I found you on YouTube so I’m listening now. Sounding great man.

Love the way you build up Breathe. In my view, the bridge with its intensity makes the song…and the bluesy Pink Floyd-esque guitar at the end. Yum.

D4Damage is fantastic. My only complaint on this one would be the squeals around the 5 minute mark, but then I’m not a good judge of that. Nerve damage in one of my ears makes really high stuff uncomfortable. Barring that though, it’s one of my favs.

Feeding the Dogs: “Rich ### So B.” Now that’s a great lyric. “You only live on what I have spent”—niice. I’ve never heard this one before, but the lyrics are great, Tony. Love it.

Let it Happen? Yup. Agree with Gavin on this one. Very nice.

March is probably my least fav. It’s a cultural thing for me that I just can’t relate to it, but it’s more than that. I just feel like it could use a little more refining in terms of the melody. The bass groove is great and the grunty guitars appeal too.

SEOMM…. Not heard this one before. Nice arrangement.

Congrats Tone. How does it feel??? Pretty satisfying I imagine. I find it such a buzz getting stuff…out…there.  ;)

https://soundcloud.com/jennystokes-nz
http://www.evansandstokes.com

“One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain”
- Bob Marley

Jenny Stokes Joined Sep 24, 2015
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 21, 2018, 02:31 AM

Lol, yea’ I like to imagine 2 or 3 kids someplace like China saying, “Yo, get this crazy American mountain man looking dude, he looks ancient lol! Wonder what this sounds like?”  :)

• Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 21, 2018, 02:53 AM

With regard to march…........ and don’t be afraid to hurt my feelings! :) ........... I actually try to illustrate how, on the battle field, suddenly everyone becomes equal! Everyone has a God given right to defend themselves and their heritage, but when the bullets are flying…........ all thoughts of God and country fly out the window! Perhaps it’s just one of those things you have to see up close to understand….......

• Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 21, 2018, 03:03 AM
JAPOV - 21 April 2018 02:53 AM

..... all thoughts of God and country fly out the window! Perhaps it’s just one of those things you have to see up close to understand….......

Indeed.

https://soundcloud.com/jennystokes-nz
http://www.evansandstokes.com

“One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain”
- Bob Marley

Jenny Stokes Joined Sep 24, 2015
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 21, 2018, 08:09 PM

Congratulations Tony Japov.

MBarne4908 Joined Jul 29, 2010
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 22, 2018, 08:32 AM

Lol…........ You know Marc, we both know that, statistically speaking, no Congratulations are truly in order…... But I can’t deny a certain satisfaction from simply doing what I can….. Some may think I’m hatefull, some may believe I thrive on adversity, but hopefully I will at least get credit for telling what I know to be the truth…... “Devil may care, There’s no dispare for what’s right and fair”  Thanks Marc! :)

• Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 22, 2018, 09:30 AM

Only heard the first track so far. I’ll have to listen to the rest today. Kick ### and say it like you see it. Hey that’s a good hook.LOL

carroll kiphen Joined Feb 22, 2016
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 22, 2018, 10:15 AM

Tony,

I just think you have opinions. Nothing wrong with that. No hate or adversity as I see it. Just your own mind and you don’t mind speaking it. You keep things lively around here. Always like to congratulate people when they get steps forward wherever they are trying to go. Haven’t gotten in too deep to this or anything that I have to “log on” to because it is just more passwords, and hoops, and I get bogged down in all that. But I just view some of the difficulties you’ve talked about lately and now to find something that is working well that always is a congratulations.

MAB

MBarne4908 Joined Jul 29, 2010
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

1 of 2