***JAPOV/Stand***

2 of 2

Apr 22, 2018, 10:16 AM

Ha! Thanks Carroll! I think you’ll get a kick out of “Feeding the Dogs”, that seems to be the one that stands out so far….. even my little brother likes it. I just wonder if anybody gets that it’s actually a concept album…... From the beginning with “1 Word” to a smattering of life lessons like “Aimless” (Ron/Jenny, no I didn’t forget you guys) and “March”, to the end with “Stand” which is basically a call to exercise wisdom :)

JAPOV Joined Jul 02, 2006
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 22, 2018, 10:23 AM
MBarne4908 - 22 April 2018 10:15 AM

Tony,

I just think you have opinions. Nothing wrong with that. No hate or adversity as I see it. Just your own mind and you don’t mind speaking it. You keep things lively around here. Always like to congratulate people when they get steps forward wherever they are trying to go. Haven’t gotten in too deep to this or anything that I have to “log on” to because it is just more passwords, and hoops, and I get bogged down in all that. But I just view some of the difficulties you’ve talked about lately and now to find something that is working well that always is a congratulations.

MAB

Aaaaah…...... You mean GarageBand!!!! Yea, that little wonder has definitely made me re-think the way I record for sure! :)

• Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 22, 2018, 10:28 AM

Yes, I think there’s a whole lot Tony and I would disagree about, but who cares? He rocks! Here it’s not about what you say but how you say it, or at least it should be in my opinion. Besides, he’s probably the most generous contributor here, always ready to help others. There’s not too many like him, unfortunately.

Gavin Sinclair Joined Dec 02, 2014
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Apr 22, 2018, 10:52 AM

Carefull Gavin, If this thing does catch on…............. Lol :)

• Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

May 05, 2018, 12:18 PM

Let it happen shows us another side of your voice. Really good vocals and guitar on this track. Loved it!

carroll kiphen Joined Feb 22, 2016
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

May 08, 2018, 01:04 PM

CONGRATS JAPOV. I just saw your post. Let me listen to your links

Aadil Farook Joined Oct 03, 2017
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

May 08, 2018, 10:21 PM

Well “T”, I finally got around to listening, yup def. kick a$$.  “Feeding The Dogs” love it.  Now I can tell everyone “hey I know a real rock star”.  Kudos and best wishes,

Speak soon,

Music is an international language, say it with a song.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Deacon Joined Aug 30, 2009
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

May 08, 2018, 10:32 PM

Haven’t heard all the tracks yet. Loving what I’ve heard.

carroll kiphen Joined Feb 22, 2016
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

May 09, 2018, 05:22 AM

Good stuff JAPOV - two thumbs up!

Aadil Farook Joined Oct 03, 2017
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM