Recommendation for Music production company in NSW. Anyone pls

Jun 12, 2018, 09:49 PM

Hey Guys,

Can anyone pls recommend best Music production company in Sydney? I am looking for a Music production company with advanced music types of equipment. My budget is not much so probably need a good affordable Music production company. I have googled few like studios301.com, crashsymphony.com.au and nylonstudios.com. All are having great testimonials and it’s really hard for me to decide which one to choose from. Would be good to know if anyone used their services before?

Chauo,
Nick

Nicky Joined Jun 12, 2018
  • Rank

Send PM

Jun 14, 2018, 12:15 AM

Hello Nick,

Welcome to SW101, good to have you here.  I’m not real familiar with anything in Australia, however we do have a member here from Melbourne, Stuart Braithwaite, who may or may not be able to help you.  Try sending him a PM to see if he can help.  Good luck and best wishes,

Speak soon

Music is an international language, say it with a song.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Deacon Joined Aug 30, 2009
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Jun 14, 2018, 08:43 AM

Nick,

That is an important thing to remember. Most of us here are from other countries, I myself from Nashville Tn. USA. We are probably not going to be able to provide you with the information you are looking for. Jenny Stokes is from New Zealand I think but I can’t think of any Aussie’s here that might be able to help.

I’ve worked with quite a few people from Australia and they are very territorial over there. So you might want to look in your own neighborhood first before branching out around the world. That often can lead to a lot of money drain. Always better to do things like that close to home.
A “FACEBOOK” or GOOGLE search might be a good resource for you. Finding “songwriters or artists near you” or “Music production near me” will yield more positive results than a web site dedicated more to songwriters themselves. You will probably get hundreds of people contacting you, so it will give you more options.

Good luck and welcome to the site. If you have any questions or thoughts for a discussion on songwriting, fire away. You might get some answers on questions you have.

MAB (Marc-Alan Barnette)

MBarne4908 Joined Jul 29, 2010
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM