About Bees

Jun 17, 2018, 08:14 AM

Apologies for not being a round here much lately, but had many other things to look after…anyways…

https://soundcloud.com/cowparsleyman/about-bees-1

Here’s a little tune you might like to relax to and wonder what the world would be like without Bees

Hope you like it, let me know what you think.

Rich

Rich Joined Jan 06, 2018
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Jun 17, 2018, 05:47 PM

Lovely, Rich. Especially the arrangement, the guitar and the wonderful vocals. At first I wasn’t so completely taken with the melody, but that’s probably just me and my predilection for strong melodies - those who prize the atmospheric more than the sing-along will have no such reservations. In fact, neither did I on the second listen. Really nice!

The lyrics don’t seem to be particularly about bees, or am I missing something (I often do.).

Love the credits. :)

Gavin Sinclair Joined Dec 02, 2014
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM

Jun 18, 2018, 03:29 AM

Whato Gavin

Thanks for the listen, really appreciate it, do you know, I had the same reticence about the melody line when Caz first sent me the stems, but it grew and grew like message in a bottle did…

I really dig ‘Bees’ now it’s a slow burn song.

Caz did the lyrics, and they are really all bout bees, and how they were here before us, and they keep us alive, for if there weren’t any bees, there wouldn’t be much cross pollenation (except for wind and bird pollenation), and then nowt would grow and that’s not a desirable place to be.

Anyway I love honey.

Glad you like the credits….I try and bring a smile to everything I do, as there are so many people in the music industry that are taking everything a bit too seriously…

Rich

Rich Joined Jan 06, 2018
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM