I do not love you

Jun 24, 2018, 03:09 PM

Verse 1
When I go to work. Your acting like a jerk. I would tell you now. You can leave me alone now. I don’t say bad words to you. What your doing to me is hurting me too. I keep thinking you will change your ways. But you have not done that any way.  So what you have to say. Is not right. I am telling you good by. You don’t care how I feel. You don’t know what love is for real. I could take the sadness that I have. And not talk to you and that. I will do what it will take. For you to feel what you done today. You are not the one. Be cause you lied and love someone
else. I gave my heart to you. That was a mistake I have to do. Is tell myself I will be alright. I won’t have to tell you good night. I will not do
what you want me to do. We are not going to be talking to each other. You know what you have done. You know I am not having fun. You do
know that you maid me sad. I wish I could destroy you and what we had.

Chorus
I do not love you. I am walking away from you. I do not love you. Be cause of the things you put me through. I do not love you. Be cause you maid me cry. And now I am not going to try. To come back to you. You won’t be able too. Hurt me and I am through talking to you. I do not love you. I wish I never met you. And of course your going to say. It is my mistake. But you are too late. I do not love you. Your going some where and I won’t care. I do not love you. You can’t fix the damage you did make. Someone else is going to fix my heart break. And I know I won’t make the same mistake. I do not love you.

Verse 2
When you make promises you can’t keep. I hope you never sleep. Your the one who cussed me out. That is what love is not about. I wish I could move away. And you will have to stay. I am not concern about you today. I am just going to walk away. You can say what you want
to say. I am thankful you don’t have me any way. I wish I could write a sign stop cheating on me all the time. I don’t act   like a fool. Your
not really in love with me. And you will not have to be. In love with me.  I am walking away for good you see. I have other people who love
me. And they won’t cheat on me. You can bag me you can say don’t walk away. But I am not okay. I have had it and its stops today. I wish
I could tell you the hurt I feel. But I can’t be cause you don’t care if its real. The way you maid me feel. I hope you move on. That’s why I am writing this song. When you come to work. Don’t ask me out because your a jerk.

Chorus
I do not love you. I am walking away from you. I don’t love you. Be cause of things you put me through. I don’t love you. Be cause you maid me cry. And now I am not going to have to try. To come back to you. You won’t be able too hurt me and I am through talking too
you. I do not love you. I wish I never met you. And of course your going to say. It is my mistake. But you are too late. I do not love you
Your going some where and I won’t care. I do not love you. You can’t fix the damage you did make. Someone else is going to fix my heart
break. And I know I won’t make the same mistake. I do not love you.

Verse 3
Stop asking me out. I don’t care about you any how. The sadness I feel. Why do you act like you love me but its not for real. If you had not said. If it don’t work out with her instead of you. Then I will come back to you. That’s not how the love works. I don’t know what your trying
to do. But I will not answer to you. I don’t want you too call me and say your sorry. And I am not going to change my mind. I won’t think to
write you. Its over and now I am not going to fall in love with a man who is going to say I am sorry any way. How would you feel if I said to
you I don’t want to stay with you. And how would you feel the way I do. You up set me and now I am not going to answer the phone.  Your
going to stay at home.

Chorus 2 times around

Michelle Marie Strebe Joined Apr 01, 2018
  • Rank

Send PM

Jun 24, 2018, 04:13 PM

Michelle,

Aside from being pretty long and pretty angry, you might want to put this song on the lyrics forum, if you want some feedback on it. This site is segmented so people can post and read things they are interested in easily. There are forum topics for newcomers, lyrics, business and other elements where people can comment on particular things. Might be more appropriate there.

MAB

MBarne4908 Joined Jul 29, 2010
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank
  • Rank

Send PM